December 06, 2011

A Vent


Dear diary...

Its the start of a new day... new but the same as before... so its not really new...

I have just read a few replies on a forum that really messes up my mood... I don't want to see that thread again... DAMN!!! Its like someone is putting alcohol on a very very big wound that I have...

School time again... I feel though that I am starting to lose my grip on my mental stabilty... I've been having a really hard time trying to act normal when I'm at school... Its hard to wear a mask when deep down something is destroying you...

Well in general it is hard to live outside of my room because every time I step out I must step out as a "normal" guy... No one must see through me... It is really hard... people think they know you but no...

DAMN that stupid thread I made... made a fool out of myself again... not that it matters because I don't have to hide my face or anything... and the receiver of that damn shit won't also see me so good thing I still saved face...

I'm starting to feel like a volcano... I feel though that anytime I can "erupt"... another violent outburst... things that make me look like a belong to an asylum...

I always go out with a fake smile... my serious deposition is a way for me to "ward off" people so that they won't try to be friends with me... it hurts me when someone tries to be friends with me because I know that they will not really be my friends once they know who the real me is...

Another day... sighs... I wish I can feel a short respite... Exams are coming up next week... still haven't studied... And because I was absent almost the whole week last week I have a lot of things to catch back up... Paper works are also piling up... damn college life... Others survive because they have a "support system of college friends"... me on the other hand... has no support sytem shit whatsoever...

I have just learned yesterday that me longing for someone to love me is futile... I mean what was I even thinking? I clearly have no business with that kind of shit... It hurts but I have to accept that I'll be alone... I'll probably grow old alone having this issues...

Fucking stupid life!

And oh to add to my vent... I saw that some keywords for my blog are "emo cuts on arms", "emo cuts on fore arms"... I mean I'm not a fucking emo... well I don't dress like one... then I looked up in the net about pictures of cutting... Clearly some people are just doing it to be labelled "emo" it has become a fad or whatever...

I don't want to be labelled as an emo guy... I'm only doing this to keep control whenever I feel severely depressed.... damn this kids putting make ups and eyeliners... listening to sad music... damn them they have no idea how it is to be "internally diturbed"... they make it look like cutters are superficial...

Does it look cool? No it doesn't... cuts only serve as a reminder of bad experiences... well why do these emo kids who you see flaunting their make up and smiling like bitches cut? Well to them it looks cool, be called "emo". Fuck that shit!!!

Stupid people... I'd do anything to not be an "emo"... but they try to be... stupid kids... Cutting is not cool... I will do anything to be a normal guy... Stupid bitches...

There are those who don't appreciate the "emo culture"... it is as if they make fun of cutters...

Having depression and other issues is not cool... they try to be all negative in life just to look like their favorite rock bands or whatever...

Bounce...

0 comments:

Post a Comment