December 04, 2011

Regret


Fuck...

I'm just being an emo guy a while ago... The thing is I knew it was a bad idea but I pushed through... Ever since I decided to do something about my problems everything just falls apart...I want to die...

The problem was so simple yet it had a big effect one me... Its not just about me looking like a fool by sending that message... No, it was something else...

Because I have been depressed since the 2nd of November (which also happens to be my birthday)... Every little failure is a big thing for me... Even small mistakes do not help when you are already at the lowest point in your life so far...

Sighs... I wish I could turn back time...turn it back to kill myself when I was a baby... I know I'm all words and no action about suicide but I really want it...

I'm a coward, I'm afraid to kill myself... I'm afraid to solve my problems... Yeah just laugh... Laugh at me for being a sissy... Laugh at me for always saying suicide this suicide that but I can't act on it...

I blame my parents for raising me as a Christian... I, to some extent, also blame God for reminding me of some stupid verse...If I were not a Christian I would have definitely ended my stupid life a few years ago...

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

I have some sort of plaque on my room that has that damn verse written on it... My father bought it... I'm thinking that God made me a Christian and made me encounter this verse so that at times like this I can hold on... Maybe it was His plan to give me some sort of "Biblical support"...

However, I do not appreciate it... I don't want to just always "hold on"... NO I want to solve my problems... I've been praying for the last 5 years!!! All I got is some sort of verse to cling unto and not the means to solve my problems...

Its hard to explain but I feel like God is neglecting me... instead of helping me out He just gives me some sort of lifeline which is only useable whenever I'm in deep shit... Why does He always bring me down to my knees then help me get back up with some stupid verse and then just put me back down on my knees again??!!

FUCK IT!!! And I have a Theology exam tomorrow!!! How am I supposed to understand God's love if He only helps those who are good??? I mean I did some bad bad things and this is what I get... I understand that but still...

I can't hold on any longer... If I continue like this for a few more days, my brain would explode...

I just want to live a normal life... is it too great of a request to ask dear Lord? Am I not supposed to have a normal, happy life because I am a pedophile???

PUTANG INA!!!

No more... no more...

My Inner Bully: You are a piece of trash you know that? You are a pathetic loser!!! You don't deserve to live... You don't deserve to be happy!!!

My Conscience: You did a bad thing... No wonder bad things happen to you right now...

My Christian Side: No you must hold on... because the Lord said this because the Lord said that...

My Inner Bully: Fuck you!!! Just die fool!!! Nobody wants you in this world!!!

Me: I can't die yet because My Christian Side told me not to...

My Conscience: How can you repent for your sins??? If you just commit suicide then you can pay for it in hell... God also does not really want you in Heaven...

My Inner Bully: Your life is all the proof that you need to see that you need to kill yourself right now!!!

My Conscience: Yeah he is right... just jump off the rail road or something...

And then My Christian Side interferes again... and the cycle goes on...

Everyday its like this... Everyday I have to fight against these things on my mind... Every FUCKING DAY!!!

I should have never even opened a Facebook account... I knew that it will only give me more problems...

SIGHS... I feel so angry, I feel so down, I feel so much pain, I feel so tired, I just want to rest...

My respites don't last too long... School week haven't even started and I'm already out of energy and willpower...

I just want to live a normal life just like most people... I just want to enjoy my teenage years... I just want to feel wanted... I just want to forget everything about me... Well most of the things I want I can never get... to sum it all up I just want to die...

2 comments:

Revolutionex said...

::Hugs::

Unknown said...

I feel for you!

Post a Comment