December 07, 2011

Overslept


GOD DAMN IT!!!

I studied yesterday... memorized some provisions for our law class.... but FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

I stupidly overslept... I can't go to class anymore because I will be still considered absent... BULLSHIT!!!

A few more absence and I will be forced to drop my law class... damn...

It is the first time I overslept... STUPID alarm clock (well in my case it is a cellphone) !!! I'm doomed... DOOMED!!!

UGHHHH!!! AGGGHHH!!!

I was absent almost the whole week last week barring Monday and now I am absent again and for no serious reason...

I had to not go to school last week because of my depression but this time I only stupidly fucking overslept by 30 fucking minutes!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Well whats done is done.... but how can I not feel angry about this?

The good thing though is law class is my only class for today... others were cancelled because of some mass...

However it is highly possible that we had a quiz today... I am so dead...

This is something "new"... not related to any "psychological" stuff... but I don't like this kind of "new"...

I need to buy a real alarm clock plus I will also still use my cellphone so thats 2 alarms... and if by then I still won't fucking wake up (but I sometimes pray to God that I won't wake up =P).... then I don't know what to do anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment