December 16, 2011

Ahhh.... Fuck!!!!


Damn stupid day! Well the day is not stupid its me who is stupid...

Crammed for an exam...

Did not go to a Christmas party because of my fear of social activities...

Worst part of all... I chickened out to give a gift to a female classmate...

Fuck social anxiety!!! Fuck my stupid ass personality!!!

I never wanted to be a fucking loner... Its so damn hard to live like this...

Man.... another sad Christmas season for me... damn it!!!

I should have gave her the gift... it was nothing special just a small size "Kisses" pouch... I sucked big time...

At least I got to talk to her but I wanted to spend more time with her...

Bullshit!!! Still have classes tomorrow but I'm gonna ditch it...

I'm not really excited with my Christmas vacation... I'm back to my house... isolated... alone...

Fuck it...

The time of year that people socialize a lot and I'm at my house alone at my room moping...

I wish we could at least be friends... for some reason she brightens up my gloomy day with just one smile...

Fuck... I'm supposed to be at a party but here I am typing about my loneliness...

Its been 3 years since I last had a Christmas party with classmates...

Nobody even asked me to come... but I was invited because the invitation was supposed to be for the whole block... everyone was excited about it, talking about it before it even started... well its only natural that no one would dare try to befriend me because I look scary and I act cold...

Damn... feeling so bitter... at this time of the year where most are happy there are those who dwell on depression... regret... hate... jealousy... bitterness...

0 comments:

Post a Comment