December 03, 2011

A Few More


SIGHS...

I don't know why I even post my stupid cuts... It looks ugly but at the same time appropriate... I mean I am very ugly person inside...


I always cut by threes (3)... I don't just cut wildly... I do it in a certain way that can easily be covered by a band-aid...

 

My cuts are really shallow... I feel pathetic... But I've changed my blade...


I cut on places not easily visible... The cut on my leg was more painful than the ones one my forearms...


The cut on my forearm easily healed... The cut on my leg was a day younger so it was more fresh as seen in the pathetic picture...

 

That was my other leg... This time I used a Gillette blade instead of my stupid-ass sharpener blade...


I also cut symmetrically... I don't know why...

 

The picture above was after I have rubbed some alcohol on it... It kept on bleeding for some time so I have to always wipe the blood with an anti-septic...


The cuts on my arms (no not muscles, shit still too small to be visible) were the most painful... I rode the train the other day and it hurt a lot whenever someone bumps at it...


Symmetry...This one was deeper than the other cut on my arm...

 

This was my last cut... It was on my right forearm...Bled a lot... My new blade does the job better...

I treat my cuts as a form of art... a self expression of my depression... I do it by threes (3) and on certain parts of my body... 

I was searching an online "market" and I saw something that fascinated me a lot... I saw a tactical folder... I believe it will do the job better than a thin razor blade... 

FUCK IT!!! This is turning into a habbit of mine... DAMN!!!

My parents saw my cuts... they were non-chalant about it though... they don't really believe that I have any problems... They think I'm just looking for attention, being emo or something...

They always ask me what are the things that bother me... but if I tell them then it would have some serious consequences...

I again end in a deep and depressed - SIGHS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment