December 04, 2011

Lord Please Just Take Me Away


FUCK!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!! I thought I was on the right track but then then.... GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!! I AM TYPING THIS SHIT ON ONE OF MY VIOLENT OUTBURSTS!!!

Ayoko nang mabuhay!!! Suko na ako... God just please take me away... I don't want to fucking live anymore!!!

All because of a very simple thing!!! GAH!!! PUTANG INA!!!

This guy on a forum told me that it was good... but then another guy said it is bad... I knew it... It was a very very bad idea for me to confront one of my issues... I know I can't do it yet I tried...

DAMN!!! Thank God for that fucking blade!!! Putang INA!!!

I have an exam tomorrow and I've read this and now I can't focus... It will take a few more days to at least calm down...

I thought and felt a while ago that I was near on getting back to my normal state but now my mood has gone down so fast in a few a seconds...

Back to square one.... I'm FUCKING SCREAMING LIKE A BITCH AT MY DORM... FUCK!!!

I feel like a total loser!!! DAMN!!! I don't wanna live anymore!!! Good thing my room mate is not here... I could freely do anything I want!!! DAMN!!! My room smells like blood and alcohol... it wreaks in here...

I've made up my mind... Once I got the prescription / authorization from a doctor that I could buy some anti-depressants from a drugstore... I will OD myself to death...

If I somehow manage to fucking hold on then laugh at me for being a pussy... I will of course continue to "bully" myself because I can't even END MY PATHETIC SORRY EXCUSE FOR A LIFE!!!

SIGHS... I feel a little relieved... whew...

0 comments:

Post a Comment