November 27, 2011

A Rant


Yup...

Yup... I am in deep shit alright... I just saw on wikipedia, it is a reliable source, that there is "no cure yet" for my problem, I don't want to blatantly say it on public because I feel ashamed because of it but with a little critical thinking it is very obvious from my previous posts.... Makes enough sense since damage has already been done... Now I was not shocked... I was kinda expecting it but I'll still try....

I never wanted any of this to happen to me.... I never wanted to do something like that.... SIGHS..... Sometimes life is just unfair... In a few months I'll move to my own condo unit near my university...  My parents would also start letting me drive on my own.... I now have good grades.... dean's lister actually...looks like a good life but deep inside none of those are important although I am very thankful especially to God because of those blessings...

The Little Prince is right - "The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart. One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."

I am depriving myself of happiness of life.... I feel horrible but it feels right... This is probably my punishment...

And guess what tomorrow is Monday... SIGHS.... I hate M-W-Fs, I wrote the reason in one of my past posts... I have a lot to do this week, study wise - exams, papers, recitations, sport wise - I have 2 games this week and my body is not yet at the right condition, martial arts wise - I'll probably start training again by the end of the week... I think all of these actitivities will be enough to at least take my mind off my problems...

But just seeing her bothers me a lot... I will try to talk to her... I managed to last week before and during class but not after... I was on top of the world for a few DAMN minutes!!! But I was on the lowest point whenever I realize I can't really approach her especially after class... She was kind enought to at least respond and give me some attention to what I was saying...

SIGHS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment