November 25, 2011

I Am Not Number 4


Diary...

This past two weeks were very rough. At one moment I was very happy. I felt like I overcame some of my "obstacles" but then suddenly my mood went down drastically. I realized that I'll never improve myself. It has been 6 days now that I'm feeling depressed. It has been interrupting my studies. I'm thinking of seeing a doctor... I "googled" if there are any near my area and I was surprised to see that my former doctor also has a clinic in a nearby hospital. I have mixed emotions, for one I feel like this would help me, but I also feel hessitant because I am planning to tell everything unlike the last time. I just want to think things through but I unfortunately have classes. Everytime I come back from school I feel more depressed. There is something about seeing groups of people or at least a couple that really bothers me. I am probably just jealous and insecure... However I can't ditch classes because in college every class is important.

I saw the number of views... there are maybe a few people who can read this...

Feel free to laugh at my miserably simple problems...

0 comments:

Post a Comment