June 11, 2012

Rehab and Shit

I haven't posted in a long long while. But to sum things up here are the shit that has happened to me so far:

- I was supposed to finally end my life via OD by using my meds.
- I told my crush who also happens to be my friend "Goodbye"  and oh I also gave her a gift that she nonchalantly accepted FUCK but she kept on pressing for info and well I spilled the beans. I kinda regret telling her my secrets though as she now thinks I'm disgusting.
- I chickened out and was sent to a psychological recovery center.
- I met true friends at the center.We were all on the same boat so yeah we kinda like connect with each other.
- I was trying to fix myself when I was at the facility and I felt like I was fine so I was released within a week!
- Praise God and everything. I found a "new life"but things are going a little downhill for me at the moment.

The implications of what happened:
- I will stay in college for another damn year cause a class of mine was delayed due to me being sent to a rehab FUCKSHIT!!!
- I've told a few people about my past and guess what that doesn't sit well with me.
- The good thing is that I became closer with my crush and I'm planning on asking her out sometime but meh... I'm just asking to be friendzoned haha.

At the end of the day the inevitable just got delayed... I'm planning on committing suicide during the graduation of my supposed batch (take note I was supposed to graduate with them but boo fucking hoo shit happens).

0 comments:

Post a Comment