June 19, 2012

Damn Coincidence!!!


Damn her!!!

Who is she to destroy my life?! Who is she to make me miserable?!

Ahhh well... it's just me being bitter and all that negative unrequited love emotion shit...

It was my fault anyway for living in a make-believe world where she and I could be together...

But this is reality and it is a fact that she does not see me the same way I see her...

I saw her this morning and she nonchalantly and casually waved at me... She did not say anything nor looked at me (she tapped and me and waved while not looking at me).

I do not want nor need to see her as my doctor ordered but there goes fate making me realize how much important she is to me and that I still can't get her off my damn heart and mind!!!

I am nothing but the irrelevant 0.1% to her while she is my 100%... I do not even matter not even as a friend... She treated me like I am some sort of mere acquaintance after 8 months of being her "close" friend...

DAMN HER!!!

I think I need to cut to get her off my mind... so I can study for law class later...

Here I am rambling about how miserable my stupid life is and tomorrow I'll ask her for lunch and after that I will just continue to be bitter and shit... And oh she just rejected my offer twice already...

Guess that's life... Once you found 'em they will never be yours...

Just keep moving forward...

Your smile makes me weep.
It hurts somewhere deep.

Why do you treat me so?
Alone in my heart I woe.

I know your heart can never be mine.
Until then I shall never be fine.

You could save me from myself.
Yet you never offer any help.

To my one and only.
My feelings you do not return not even partially.

Seems you found your happiness.
While I dwell in my own darkness.

Is it too much to ask oh cruel fate?
Such pain in me you create.

Oh miserable life.
Why must you add her to my strife?

To end it is the only choice.
So said the voice.

All I ever want is you.
Please believe what I've said is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment