June 30, 2012

Life is Equal But it's Unfair.

I know I'm being selfish by wanting her to also like me but anyone who has ever liked someone also wishes that their feelings be reciprocated... Is it too much to ask? While her happiness must always come first I can't help but feel not contented by only being a friend... but it seems that she is already happy with her life and I'm only a friend if indeed I am considered one... if in me a friend she needs then I'll stay that way and hide these wretched feelings of mine... but at the end of the day all I could do is force a smile to say that "hey at least were friends"... She shouldn't have been kind to me in the first place... She shouldn't have made me felt happy... She should have just ignored me from the beginning... Who am I kidding? I have become too emotionally attached that moving on is not an option... Should I stay by her side as a friend, I'm being a fool who exchanges his happiness for other's sake...

0 comments:

Post a Comment