June 27, 2012

Easily the Best Day of My Life so Far...

Praise the Lord wooohoooo!!!

I've never felt this happy since... I don't know when hahahaha!!!

I thought I've never have the chance but but... seems like there is a slight glitter of hope that I may actually be with her...

Yes she sees me only as a friend but hey it's better than nothing...

And she agreed to go eat out again with me hahahah!!! YES!!!

I thought life was only full of strife but I guess I was wrong... Life is beautiful for now that is...

The deadline is still up but so far things look like I'm gonna avoid that deadline =)

Through good times and bad times praised be thy God!!!

And now I can't study but who cares!?

What is important is that I am happy and she looked happy as well!!!

I don't know how long this would last but I am inspired after a very long time!!!

I need to tell this to my doctor, to my guidance counselor, and to my parents as well...

Let's see how long I can keep this up...

One day... one day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment