June 16, 2012

An Obstacle to Conquer

Oh woe is me... Fate how cruel can you be?

I have a good friend who happened to help me out a few days ago... She also has all this problems plus she also cuts and stuff...

Well to sum it up she was there when I needed someone...

Yes she was helpful but she also posed some personal problems for me though...

But I AM STRONG NOW!!! I could see that this is just another obstacle for me to conquer with God's help...

Instead of being down and depressed because of the shit that keeps on happening... I will bounce back, not let this challenge hinder my growth as a person, and make this opportunity to be another good experience for me to grow...

Yes it sucks! Yes it hurts a little! Yes circumstances were never on my side! But fuck that I will keep a positive mind and hope for the best...

It's just a matter of time... God has given me all this troubles for me to be a strong person inside, someone who can stand on his own...

I'll learn how to walk on my own first before I could walk with other people...

0 comments:

Post a Comment