June 25, 2012

I Hope It Never Ends...

The last few days have been very beautiful... I've never felt so at peace before...

Probably the fact that letting go of certain hurtful things really did take a load off my chest...

I could smile, I could laugh, I could be happy...

I hope it stays like this forever...

Been training in Muay Thai and BJJ as well... Finally got my 1st stripe in BJJ but I need to work more on my Muay Thai if I want to transition well to MMA...

And oh I will have lunch with her, as a friend take note, in two days... Well I can be myself more because I know that I can never have her so I don't need to act to stiff and prompt just to impress her or something along those lines...

As a friend... yes only a friend but a friend nonetheless... I'm not sad nor disappointed... I'm actually happy this way...

I also have gotten the application form for a college organization that I hope can change me and my perspectives about the world, about other people, and about myself as well...

Life is good...

In addition to Battlefield of the Mind I'm also reading another book entitled "Telling Yourself the Truth" by William Backus and you know what these two books have been really helpful to me...

Ahhh praise God that life is good... But in case one day I get depressed again... then PRAISE GOD for even if the fig tree does not bear fruit I shall rejoice in the Lord!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment